The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Game of Shades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades_239

Hades_239

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 am

Blood dripping from his jaw and a look of glee on his face, Scar walked down an alley way in Vibora bay, just after a successful hunt. As always after a large meal, he was off to a local bar to wash down his all he had consumed with a nice warm glass of brandy, the taste of Nephilim still lingering on his tongue and his armour covered in blood and gore. Scarlet would often relish the events prior by taking a long walk through the many alley ways of Vibora before reaching his destination. As he took a different route to normal, he found himself staring at a dead end. He leaped over the wall and landed nimbly on the other side. As Scar looked up, a group of Trey Kings stood watching him. The leader of the group, a tall man, at least a foot taller than one of their normal grunts, was the first thing to catch Shade’s eye. A slim build with hunched shoulders and an elegant face, he did not appear as many others of the Trey Kings, in fact, he was the exact opposite of the norm for them. He stood there in front of Scarlet, hands held behind his back, his black round spectacles hiding his eyes from sight. A slim curve appeared on his thin, wiry lips as the others of his group began to surround Shade. When he spoke it was with a German accent, but his voice was as smooth as woven silk.

“Lord Shade I presume?”

Scarlet raised a brow, a common tell of his where he is either interested or debating how to kill someone. “Aye, that would be me”

“Well it is an honour to meet you My Lord” the figure bowing at the waist, that slimy smile still on his face.

“I’m sure it is. Usually when I come to Vibora, I don’t receive a welcoming party…or a large snack… depending on how you look at it. Either someone REALLY likes me, or this is going to get a little…messy”

“Oh we have no intention of fighting you My Lord. In fact, we wish to work with you on a little project. We have heard many things about your…Prowess” The last word seemed to trickle from the man’s lips like honey from a bee hive. Sweet yet sickly.

“And why would I want to work with the Trey Kings? Last time I checked you served a “Higher power”. And he isn’t one of my favourite people, in fact, he’s on my list…”

The group surrounding Scarlet chuckled and grunted, obviously amused by his ignorance. They jeered and laughed until oh of them let out a blood curdling cry and dropped to the floor, dead. The laughing stopped and they all looked at Scarlet, who had not moved an inch.

“Like I said, He’s on my list.” He grins at them, his eyes flashing Scarlet. “You boys should have done your homework, F- for all of you”. Scar slowly raised a hand, the Trey Kings surrounding him dying all together, their souls and essence falling to the void. All except the man stood in front of Scar, that grim smile still on his face.

“Impressive. Anti-magicka I assume?”

The man chuckled a little, finally removing his glasses “Yes, but not the traditional kind”

Again, Scarlet raised his brow “Chaos, Voidic, Shadow, Celestial?”.

The man just looked at Scarlet with a look that suggested he should have known better “Blood magic Lord Shade. Blood is life, Blood is power. You of all beings should know that at least”

Watching him closely, Shade looks the man up and down as his appearance shimmers and changes to a uniform. Scarlet sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose “What is it you want from me?”

The Blood mage looked at him with a cold grin. “Power. You’re a Lord of the Void and can grant such a gift. Connect me to the Mother and let me….ascend”
A bark of a laugh emanated from behind the Blood mage, who turned to see who it was.

Emerging from the shadows clapping comes another demon, his skin purple and his hair dark, a charming smile but clad in armour and a scythe in his hand, which giggled away. The 2nd demon stopped and looked at the mage

“Demanding power from a demon lord when you have not earned it? For shame Blood Mage, for shame”

Scarlet grinned at the new comer, his eyes flashing scarlet once more before speaking up “Hello brother, what a pleasant surprise to find you here, of all places. How faired your day? Not too much trouble I hope?”

Violet Shade chuckled as the two often did in unison “No trouble, or though i'm surprised you allowed yourself to be caught by those that proclaim to be “Kings” and this runt of a mage”. Violet would point to the strange blood mage, a mocking look on his face.

The blood mage simply smiled and looked back to Scarlet “We will be seeing each other very soon My Lord, especially if you wish help disposing of Ebon. Oh, and the name, is Klaus”

Scarlet looks at him, mouth ajar. But before he could even ask the mage a question, he was gone.

Last edited by Hades_239 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm

I'd love to help with this, if I could. I have actually wanted to create a semi-mechanical (magic cyborg?) dwarf character for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hades_239

Hades_239

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Sounds good to me, would actually work really well Smile if you have any ideas for plot and Lore for the Dwarves, message me some details and we'll work them in
Back to top Go down

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Alright, sent you some ideas IG.
Back to top Go down
Hades_239

Hades_239

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Alright boss, send you replys and such to get this underway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziel

Ziel

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: I wanna go!   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:13 pm

-Ziel's tail wags excitedly. Eager to undertake an adventure as well as help both Shade and the Maelstrom-
Back to top Go down

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:58 pm

aw shiet, not Zi.. I mean.. Yo.

HUEHUEHUEHUE
Back to top Go down
The Wandering Rider

The Wandering Rider

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 am

"Not sure if I'll be that useful hearing bout them wards, but I'll do what I can to help if needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Game of Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Shades   A Game of Shades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of Shades
Page 1 of 1