The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite video-game character..?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite video-game character..? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 am

Title.
My favorite Videogame-character is probably Sheogorath, from the Elder Scrolls (TES IV: Shivering Isles expansion, to be more exact). I just enjoy listening to the hilariously weird ramblings of the mad-god.

Post your own
Back to top Go down
Ziel

Ziel

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 pm

As far as the actual Character it's all about Sephiroth for me. He's calm, cool and  collected. He's cold and destructive as hell. A One Winged angel of Death.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 pm

We talkin' 'bout antagonists/protagonists or characters in general?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:30 am

Indrid Cold wrote:
We talkin' 'bout antagonists/protagonists or characters in general?
Characters in general.
Back to top Go down
@Mynameisnobody1

@Mynameisnobody1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 pm

My choice? Simple:
Grigori, Dragon's Dogma.

[MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!]

Awesome voice, awesome fight, and probably one of the few villains in any game that well and truly gets the last undeniable laugh on everybody else.
That's your quest hub falling into non-existence there in the cut scene, and yeah the game keeps going from this point, so you are left to face what killing the dragon has done to people. You tell me hero's, was it worth it? Was It?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm

@Mynameisnobody1 wrote:
My choice? Simple:
Grigori, Dragon's Dogma.

[MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!]

Awesome voice, awesome fight, and probably one of the few villains in any game that well and truly gets the last undeniable laugh on everybody else.
That's your quest hub falling into non-existence there in the cut scene, and yeah the game keeps going from this point, so you are left to face what killing the dragon has done to people. You tell me hero's, was it worth it? Was It?
Is that John Hurt, that provides the voice for him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 am

sorry ..... my favourite just has to be Ryu Hayabusa like that man just cuts everything up while still being calm and awsome.... not to forget his arsenal of amazing weapons Favorite video-game character..? Ryu_ha11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:45 pm

NeonDemon wrote:
sorry ..... my favourite just has to be Ryu Hayabusa like that man just cuts everything up while still being calm and awsome.... not to forget his arsenal of amazing weapons Favorite video-game character..? Ryu_ha11
wow, all ninja, n' shiiiet- iz cool, iz cool.
Back to top Go down
Nerub

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:37 pm

The Radioman from Spec Ops: The Line

Favorite video-game character..? Spec-ops-Radioman

His commentary and attitude (and that one chopper scene) just make the character perfect. In all the dark, dirty and desperate atmosphere, his jokes and taunts both drive everthing further towards evil, while still lighting the mood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Nerub wrote:
The Radioman from Spec Ops: The Line

Favorite video-game character..? Spec-ops-Radioman

His commentary and attitude (and that one chopper scene) just make the character perfect. In all the dark, dirty and desperate atmosphere, his jokes and taunts both drive everthing further towards evil, while still lighting the mood up.
that big-ass picture, tho.
Back to top Go down
Nerub

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm sorry if you can't handle big pics, but I happen to like them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Nerub wrote:
I'm sorry if you can't handle big pics, but I happen to like them.
nah, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Boxxer

Boxxer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Favorite video-game character..? 39050011

I actually liked RE5
Back to top Go down
The Wandering Rider

The Wandering Rider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 am

I would say, my favourite video game character has to be Death from Darksiders 2. To me, he's basically the best one there is, hands down. He's got 2 scythes which he can combine for double-ended scythe or to make it a bigger one. At least, that's what I'm pretty sure I saw in the combat system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 pm

The Wandering Rider wrote:
I would say, my favourite video game character has to be Death from Darksiders 2. To me, he's basically the best one there is, hands down. He's got 2 scythes which he can combine for double-ended scythe or to make it a bigger one. At least, that's what I'm pretty sure I saw in the combat system.
Woah, cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video-game character..?   Favorite video-game character..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite video-game character..?
Page 1 of 1