The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering Rider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wandering Rider

The Wandering Rider

Wandering Rider Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Rider   Wandering Rider I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 pm

SO, this is where I talk about my OOC self. OK, let me see here, ehh...

- I have RPed for a very long while, probably a few years. It started in one site, died, then on another site, also died, and then I came on another site...which died as soon as I got on. But then I find Maelstrom, and my god, is it active! Feels like I got no worries here!  Very Happy 

- I was born in Canada......yeah that is all you're getting here.

- I love comic books. Who doesn't like watching people beat each other up in graphic novels? Favourite chara would have to be Deadpool, hands down.

- I also like playing video games...a lot of it. Seriously I can never get enough of it. XD

- I like dogs. I even got one sitting with me as I type this. XD

- Music? Hmmm....eh, I like video game soundtracks. Maybe some Basshunter, ACDC, miku, and nightcore...yeah I can just go on. Maybe a bit of Brazilian flower cause why the hell not!? XD

That's all I got on my list about my OOC self. Now you know me.  afro

Update: Just cause I feel like it, here's me, the guy behind The Wandering Rider

Wandering Rider Win_2011

Last edited by The Wandering Rider on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wandering Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Rider   Wandering Rider I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Nice list. I love the Deadpool comics aswell, although my favorite comic-series is Watchmen, hands down.

Please don't throw syrup-glaced snowballs at me.
Back to top Go down

Wandering Rider
Page 1 of 1