The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Robs the Bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziroverse

Ziroverse

Phoenix Robs the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Robs the Bank   Phoenix Robs the Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:25 am

Phoenix smiled as he blasted his way through the Millennium City Bank.
"Mistress is gonna be so Pleased with me!"

The Large Vault door melted off it's hinges as he cackled and broke his way into the stockpiles of cash.
There was a lot more than he expected, and wasn't sure how to actually transport it.

"...Come on brain, I know you don't wanna, I neeeed ideas."

"...Ice Cream..."

"GENIUS!"

Phoenix flew back out of the bank and headed for the Ice Cream store next door. He slammed his fists on the counter, cutting in front of several people.

"I NEED YOUR LARGEST ICE CREAM VAN! And a Double Scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip Please."

The Ice Cream Vendor looked at him with confusion before telling him to get in the back of the line. Phoenix grumbled and went to the back of the line, the Bank Alarm System still ringing across the street.

When Phoenix reached the front of the line he remade his demands and was told he needed Five dollars for the Double Scoop.

"UUUUGH! FINE!" Phoenix then ran back to the Bank, knocking over Police Officers on the scene and took five dollars from the Cash stockpiled there still before running back to pay for the ice cream. "Now what about your truck?"

The Vendor told him it wasn't for sale.

At this point Phoenix ran back outside and screamed to the sky before being handcuffed.

"...Excuse me, officer, I'm having a moment." He then jammed his beak into the officer's eye, burning a good portion of his face before melting off the cuffs and nearly decimating the remaining police and three of their vehicles.

"Okay, not to worry, I can still do this. Brain! Another idea!"

"Get more Ice Cream."

"You're not helping meeee!"

Phoenix fidgeted around and kicked the wheel of one of the surviving Police vehicles before having an actual idea. It took a few minutes and one dead super hero that nobody knew, don't question it, but Phoenix finally loaded all the cash he could fit into the back of the Vehicle.

He smiled contently and got in the drivers seat.

"Okay...GO!"

Nothing Happened.

"...Uh, Go Car Go!"

Still Nothing.

"Move! Come on!"

He slammed his foot down onto the gas pedal and screamed as he crashed straight into a wall, the car exploding.

He reformed from his ashes a short time after to see the entire street just in a messy chaos and burnt money raining from the sky.

"...I just wanted to get Mistress Money!"

He began to sob before noticing something shiny on the ground. He picked it up and squealed. It was a bright and shiny quarter.

"Mistress is gonna be so HAPPY!"
Back to top Go down

Phoenix Robs the Bank
Page 1 of 1