The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix's Magical Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziroverse

Ziroverse

Phoenix's Magical Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix's Magical Adventure   Phoenix's Magical Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:04 pm

It all began over the Outback of Australia. Phoenix was making his way to Monster Island to visit his “Place of Birth” in the volcano and, to no one’s surprise, got lost.

He thought it would be fun to fly there himself without the need for the UNTIL Osprey to take him. Not actually knowing how to get there, he flew all the way to Australia before he realized he made a mistake.

Tired, he set down in the middle of the blazing heat. He felt relaxed and energy return to him before a strange humming noise slowly radiated from the distance. On the horizon, Phoenix watched a dust cloud move across the landscape. Curious, he flew towards it.

A Convoy of unmarked, armored vehicles made their way over the landscape in what seemed like a random direction. Landing on the hood of the lead vehicle, Phoenix got more attention than he needed on him. The Convoy grinded to a halt and nearly tipped over the massive truck protected in the middle.

“Hiya Fellas, whatcha doing out here? Only a nut-job would be in this heat. Kekeke~” Immediately he was fired upon with strange energy weapons.

“Oh oh, are we playing Duck Hunt? I should tell you, I’m not a Duck!” He danced about, dodging the energy beams. He shadow shifted and struck a couple of the offenders but took a blast to the face and blacked out.

He woke up hours later in a containment chamber of sorts. Phoenix looked around spotting tons of high tech machinery. To him though, all he saw were blinking lights.

“Oooh, pretty.” He tried to melt the containment wall but was promptly shocked. “OW! Bad wall!” He punched it and was shocked again. “OW! Bad wall!”

He punched it again and the cycle repeated for a good thirty seconds before people came in.

“You aren’t very bright are you?” One of them said. The man had cybernetic implants on his head, tons of scarring, and appeared to be some kind of scientist.

“No, I’m VERY Bright! Wanna see?” Phoenix tried to burst into flames but the chamber shocked him. “Owowow! This wall is mean!”
The Cyber-Scientist shook his head and approached the chamber. “I’m Doctor Ross Pask, and you are?”

“I am Phoenix! Immortal, Combustible, Lovable, Comfortable, Insane-able!” He stood triumphant. “And I demand you release me before I am forced to sing! I have a bad singing voice~” Doctor Pask smiled.

“I’m sure you do.” He motioned to a subordinate to the control panel and watched as a series of needles lowered from the ceiling. “I am curious before we begin, how did you find us?”

“What are we beginning? Is it fun? Does it involve those needles? That’s not fun. I like playing with fire. Fire is VERY fun!”

“You found us by accident didn’t you?” Phoenix looked offended.

“I, ah, how DARE you accuse me of…such…truths, BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT!” The Doctor stopped listening at this point.

“Begin the procedure.” The needles began to lower and press against the containment chamber, entering through near impossible to see holes in the sides. Phoenix began to freak out as the needles prodded into him and suck out his blood. He cried out in pain and was decimated into ash.

“Hum,” Doctor Pask chuckled, “Not as immortal as you thought I guess. You, clean that mess up. Send the samples to the West Lab for further experimentation.” With that, all but one man remained. He raised the containment chamber and began to sweep out Phoenix’s ashes before they began to glow red hot and ignite back into Phoenix.

“WOW WHAT A RUSH!” He looked at the terrified man whom was cleaning him up. “You people are mean, I don’t like mean people…” The unnamed man cried out in agonizing pain as Phoenix took hold of his face and turned him into ashes.

“Mean people…”

Blasting through the first door, an alarm went out across the base. Phoenix scarred up the hallways with burn marks and cindered corpses before diving into a bathroom. Several scientist in there looked like they’d peed themselves when he came in.

“Hi, don’t mind me, gotta pee.” Everyone kind of stared at him; the alarm was going off and the escaped maniac was taking the time to relieve himself. He’d just finished when several guards entered.

“I’d back away if I were you, I didn’t wash my hands!” In a flash, he burned the guards. “I’m just joking; I don’t need to wash my hands.” He was about to continue his escape when he saw something shiny at the end of the hall. He flew towards it and saw in bold letters “Level Omega Clearance Only”.

“I bet it’s a seeeecreeeet. Ah, but I don’t have Omega Level Clearance.” He dropped to his knees. “WHY WORLD? WHY DO YOU HATE PHOENIX?” He slammed his fists against the door and it melted. “…Yippee!”

As he advanced down what seemed to be an endless hall, he burned through several heavily armored robots, turrets, lasers, bunnies…
Well maybe not bunnies…

“The Best Secrets Are the Ones You Share~” Phoenix sang as he blasted down the hall.
He stopped before reaching another door with a large insignia on.

“B-Buh…B-Eye-Oh…Juh…BioGen…BIOGEN!” He applauded himself before melting that door too.
Inside the vault was an assortment of items. Lots of really expensive looking and shady objects that looked like lost weapons.

“Awe, Look at all the shiny stuffs!” He walked around looking at everything before something caught his eye.

“Oooh.” He approached the object. “I like you…” The sound of several weapons being readied emanated from behind him. He turned around to see a battalion aiming lots of powerful looking guns at him.

“Well well, you aren’t dead I see.” Pask stood in the doorway behind his army of guards.

“I am Immortal and Lovable and Chewable and-“

“An Imbecile,” Pask cut him off, “I’m wondering if bringing you was worth the trouble now. You are certainly an asset to BioGen’s research, but you are unstable.”

“And by unstable you mean awesome?”

“No.”

“…Well I hate you too good sir.” He grabbed the item and shadow shifted behind the guards making a run for it.

“GET HIM!” The guards opened fire on Phoenix but couldn’t keep up with him. Taking shortcuts by melting though walls and ceilings, Phoenix discovered he was in an underground bunker in the middle of the Australian Outback.

“Ah man, I thought I was back home…” Several jets were deployed and sent to intercept Phoenix as he flew off. They began firing on him.

“Wee! I love tag! Oh, pick me!” He charged up a fire ball and chucked it.

“YOU’RE IT!” One of the following jets was hit and swerved into a second one, bringing both down. One of the still flying jets launched a heat seeking missile sending Phoenix on an erratic flight path.

“It likes me! It likes me too much!” He swerved right over the jet and the missile blasted another one out of the sky. Only two jets remained. Phoenix decided to land on one of the jets and blocked the pilots view causing him to try and shake Phoenix off. He succeeded as Phoenix jumped off letting the jet fly right into the other one.

“Mistress will be so proud of me! I got her a thing and no orphanages burnt down.” As he said this, the Debris for the one jet started falling and nearly struck an orphanage below.

“…That was clo-“ The debris of the second jet made contact and burned the orphanage down. “…” He flew off back to Millennium City as fast as he could.

“IT WASN’T MY FAULT!”
Back to top Go down
The Wandering Rider

The Wandering Rider

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's Magical Adventure   Phoenix's Magical Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:16 pm

9000/10 would read it again. XD
Back to top Go down
Ziel

Ziel

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's Magical Adventure   Phoenix's Magical Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:25 pm

-Dies laughing-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix's Magical Adventure   Phoenix's Magical Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's Magical Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Archives :: Plots-
Jump to: