The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Health and Stuffs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hades_239

Hades_239

Health and Stuffs Empty
PostSubject: Health and Stuffs   Health and Stuffs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello Maelstrom

I'll try to not take too much of your time, but I feel its important that you know the details, but there are those among you that already know what this is probably about. I feel I can tell you all this as I've come to regard you all as close friends (as cheesy as that may sound), and I didn't want there to be any misunderstandings in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, prior to taking up CO on-line again, the several months of absence leading up to my return, I suffered with clinical depression, some symptoms aren't so bad, others are a little darker which I don't want to post on here to bring the mood down. For the past few months i've slowly been getting over it thanks to friends, family, and of course, you guys. You've been amazing with my recovery from it, but again, unfortunately it never really goes away and last week i've been re diagnosed with it, which truth be told has been a really hard knock to my confidence. This also means that things will get a little more complicated for me mentally more than anything.

There have been those in Maelstrom who have been great already but I thought I should let the rest of you know that with my Medication being a little on the strong side that they should help to elevate my mood, baring in mind it is not always %100 effective, but there may be the odd occasion where I may be acting differently. So if I actually snap or say something that causes some offence, I am incredibly sorry, I will of course seek to make amends after as I will not mean it at all, as I said, your all regarded as good friends.

I just wanted to also say thank you to you all. Really without knowing it, you've helped me get through the most difficult time of my life so far and it truly means more than you'll ever know.

Scarlet Shade
(Chris)
Back to top Go down

Health and Stuffs
Page 1 of 1