The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That person that made Jake and stuffs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Kanthwraith

That person that made Jake and stuffs Empty
PostSubject: That person that made Jake and stuffs   That person that made Jake and stuffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 am

To be frank, I really debated even doing this; but to be honest it would probably be better.
-I have been roleplaying, which some of you might doubt; for about 8 or 9 years. Starting when I was very young, roleplaying on a Garry's Mod Roleplaying server, and then become an admin on there.
-My real name is Paul, though most just call me Ethan because I dislike my name
-I'm 17 and I honestly am called by my IRL friends as one of the nicest people around. (though when it comes down to it, if you hurt my feelings you're going to be in hell..)
-My favorite color is Maroon, and my favorite things to do are: gaming, and hanging out with my friends. Online and otherwise!
-I am totes my goats besties with your SG leader, totes.
-Yes, my profile picture is me IRL.
-I just noticed I've known a select few of you for a few years..

That about sums up everything I had to say, and I very much look forward to monito- I mean roleplaying and chatting with all of you.

Last edited by Jake Kanthwraith on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left things out, probably shouldn't do that.)
Back to top Go down

That person that made Jake and stuffs
Page 1 of 1