The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humorous IC development from chaos candy~

Go down 
5 posters

Would it be a humorous development if Scarlet Shade was having Jacob Kanthwraith's baby?
Yes
Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_lcap54%Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
No
Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_lcap0%Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
WHAT THE HELL
Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_lcap23%Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS
Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_lcap23%Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
I support Jake / Scar
Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_lcap0%Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Jake Kanthwraith

Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ Empty
PostSubject: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 am

Well. we've been talking about it and things so: HERE YOU GO! VOTE!
Back to top Go down
WeedSter

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 am

...Why.. Are you doing this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:00 am

I believe a large bottle of crickets should be opened.
Back to top Go down
Vox
Admin
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm going with 'WHAT THE HELL' and realising the reason is because of the title of said topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Vox wrote:
I'm going with 'WHAT THE HELL' and realising the reason is because of the title of said topic
embrace weirdness
drink badgers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Needs Indrid babies!
Back to top Go down
Jake Kanthwraith

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 pm

i don't even know. deal with it.
Back to top Go down
The Tsarina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:54 pm

What the hell

That's right there with lesbian demons
Back to top Go down
https://xthexmaelstromx.forumotion.com
Nerub

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

The people have spoken!

Now get to it, Tsarina will be watching from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humorous IC development from chaos candy~   Humorous IC development from chaos candy~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humorous IC development from chaos candy~
Page 1 of 1