The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tsarina
Admin

Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation) Empty
PostSubject: Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)   Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Letter from Agent Barron to Tsarina Morazov

Stronghold- Vivian aims to recruit from the dangerous "supervillians" detained here. We must eliminate as many of them as possible.

Argent Facility: Millennium City -Vivian has recently gotten in contact with Argent. We need to make them look bad.

VIPER Facility: Southern Monster Island- Vivian has sleeper agents in VIPER at this facility. I'm not sure which VIPER agents are on working for her though. I recommend killing everyone there.

Dockyard: Millennium City - Some more easily obtained components for Vivian's portal are moving through this dockyard. Gang activity in the area has halted all shipping in and out of the dockyard, so the components are stuck there. I need to intercept the components before Collective agents do. They are in the container marked EJ48193, inbound from Germany.

Back to top Go down
https://xthexmaelstromx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)   Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:00 pm

He's baaaaaack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)   Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Yarr, ya scurvy-hit lobsters!

I reckon I'll be wreckin' (wordplay, yikes!) VIPER, once I get home from my vacation, on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)   Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barron's Vixen (Waiting until Barron is back from Vacation)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Archives :: Plots-
Jump to: