The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tsarina
Admin

Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... Empty
PostSubject: Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...   Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:16 am

I suppose I should scribble something here! Let's see...

~I have been rping for 7 years, almost 5 years on Champions. Yes, I have taken hiatus but for some odd reason people are able to talk me back into it. I do MMO rp of course but I also enjoy forum styled text rp. It is what I started with and I have had a couple successful rp sites.

~I am forever getting injured or orphaned wild animals when people find them which I then rehab. I have had rabbits, squirrels, racoons, skunks, and every song bird under the sun. However I refuse to take possums because even as babies they are mean jerks.

~I do a lot of research work with the paranormal and creating tech to explain it. I have worked with people worldwide and have seen more then I ever thought I would. I have also worked a bit with cryptid research, but those people are downright insane.

~My favorite color is magenta, which is obvious if you care to look at the Tsarina

~Tsarina gets her dislike of water from my actual view of water. I do not like swimming or being wet at all.

Welp! That seems like a good start!
Back to top Go down
https://xthexmaelstromx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...   Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:10 pm

m8, what's yer fukin' problem with possums!? yer a damn racist, eh? fukin' generalizations, m8!?
i swear on me mum, i'll bloody wreck ya!

Jk, but on a serious note; it's nice that the forums are getting a few new posts, once in a while (even if it's just from you and me). I wish more people would begin posting, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...   Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Can i get some stories on what you've seen and stuff in your research?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...   Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 am

Indrid Cold wrote:
Can i get some stories on what you've seen and stuff in your research?
indris pls, go back to point pleasant
huehue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...   Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy woman in charge of this insane asylum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Welcome to the Madhouse... :: Personals-
Jump to: