The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerub

The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature Empty
PostSubject: The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature   The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:07 pm

This is Nerub. Nerub does the RP for several years now, starting with forums before jumping over to CO. It is usually male (so far, findings suggest a male to female ratio of 1-0 among Nerubs) and often communicates using awful puns. He enjoys making characters (and never playing them again.), watching movies, long walks on the beach, watching and practicing martial arts, and reading tons of webcomics.

Nerub likes green, and will stop using the third person very soon. Any second now. There we are. Hi there.

I like to think of myself as a friendly, calm, and openminded guy (but really, who doesn't?) And since I'm almost 1,90 metres high, I count as gentle giant. I make fun of things, but I try to never cross a certain line, and I never, really never, mean any harm. I will call people out for bullshit, however, and if there's something that bothers me, I will speak my mind. I can and will not stand racism, homophobia, sexism and whatever other kind of intolerance. (Grim topics)

I am literally unable to comprehend and use sarcasm, and whatever I say is to be taken by the word, to it's fullest.

And don't be afraid of me, I won't bite (unless you're into that.)

TL;DR

-german
-bi
-nice guy
-has a cat and a dog, prefers cats
-will eat for food

Last edited by Nerub on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature   The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

weeeelcooooome, child..
The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature Skeletor-o
have a cookie, or a baby. Or whatever you prefer, nobody cares here.
Back to top Go down
Vox
Admin
Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature   The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Nerub wrote:
He enjoys making characters (and never playing them again.),

Heyyyyyy i can relate to that (mostly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature   The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nerub - A brief introduction to a very weird creature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Welcome to the Madhouse... :: Personals-
Jump to: