The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spookmatter@theh8nter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spookmatter@theh8nter Empty
PostSubject: Spookmatter@theh8nter   Spookmatter@theh8nter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 am

In the darkest, mirkiest.. Uh.. Most terrifying reaches of the universe...

Spookmatter@theh8nter B69745E

This is the thread belonging to the, quite simply, most badass mercenary-vampire-ninja-cyborg-irradiate-wizard in the mo'fuckin' multiverse!

So, let's get started..
Chapter One
Spookmatter was born 'Ianco Mithras' on July 6th, 1919, in a little village in Transylvania, Romania. His father was of Persian decent, while his mother was full-blooded Romanian. They lived a low-class life, but they managed to pull through. At the age of 10 (2nd of January, 1930), he and his family managed to scrap enough money together, to get low-class ferry tickets to "The Land of Opportunities', U.S.A. Unfortunately, his mother and father died during the trip- due to bad conditions. His mother passed away from disease, and his father died of starvation, since he had given most of his food to his son.

It was May 3th, 1930. Much to young Ianco's surprise, the journey was over. They had arrived at New York harbor. It was morning, the smell of fish and urine filled the air. Ianco stepped onto land, while trying to breathe with his mouth. He had to go through a passport building, first. He showed his papers, as he had been told to, by his late parents. Ianco's paper stated that his name was "John Matters", as his parents believed it would increase his chances of becoming a successful person. The young, newly named, John Matters then stepped into a whole new world. A world of opportunity.

Chapter Two
Matters picked up the language relatively quickly. An elderly lady grew to care for him, and taught him English. She lived in an apartment, up in Harlem. She was daughter to an african father, and Puerto Rican mother. She was the owner of a small general goods store. On the 2nd of September, 1932, 12 year old John, heard the sound of a window smashing. He slowly crept downstairs, to check it out. He saw a tall man, wearing a hat, that kept his face in shadows. He walked over to the register, and checked to see whether or not any money were stored in it. Obviously, there weren't, so he moved onto picking up some of the useful wares. All of a sudden, young John ran at him, and jumped onto his back- causing the burglar to fall. His head hit a desk, and a slight crack could be heard, coming not from the desk- but from the burglar. The young burglar had hit it with his chin, and with the weight from John's body, his neck broke.

The lady, Mrs. Yoreah, came running down from the staircase. Her eyes opened wide, as she saw the dead burglar- besides the, very much alive, young John Matters. She rushed towards the body, and turned it around. She looked at his face, and opened her mouth, as tears began running from her, already red, eyes.
"It's.. It's my son.." she managed to squeek, while shaking heavily.
Young John was as in just as much shock, as Mrs. Yoreah.
"H.. He tried to rob your s.. Store.." John said, as he almost began to cry, himself.
"It was an accident.. I wanted to catch him, and.." John added.
"W.. We need to call the police" she said, looking towards John.
First then, did the boy begin to cry.

Chapter Three
It was the 1st of December, 1932. Mrs. Yoreah did not react well. John was sent to an orphanage, since Yoreah was unable to care for him. John was angry on the inside. A terrible anger. It was not pity, sadness over what happened to Mrs. Yoreah's son.
It was anger. Anger aimed at himself. He felt stupid, and the workers of the orphanage could see it on him. Young John preferred to stay in his room, with the only thing he had from his home, in Romania. A music box.
A fine tune, that only had to be started, and it would play by itself. The notes of the music box were only ever played, when he knew he was alone. The leader of the orphanage, Mrs. Scrooge, was strongly catholic. She knew, as the only one of the staff, why John had been placed on the orphanage. She felt pity for him. But he had already locked his mind, in a state of anger. Only the music-box made him feel, like he had once felt. Joy, yet loneliness.. It was a kind of loneliness that he liked, though. A sweet, silent solitude.

John stayed that way, for years to come. Barely speaking. The other children never really saw him. Rumors went around, about how a horrible freak, too hideous to show his face. And they were right. At the very least, partly.
Young John felt hideous. He felt like the monsters, from the fairy tales, must've felt. And he empathized. He had not heard the rumors about him, and yet he agreed. He was never adopted, and had to be kicked out on his 18th birthday, July 6th 1938. A few years after, the military sent out posters, telling the true patriot to help fight the Nazi scourge of Germany. John looked at the poster, and felt a need to sign up for the military; and so he did.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by H8nter on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spookmatter@theh8nter   Spookmatter@theh8nter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Reserved

Edit: Alright, just added chapter 1 of his background story.
Chapter 2 added
Chapter 3 added

Last edited by H8nter on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boxxer

Boxxer

PostSubject: Re: Spookmatter@theh8nter   Spookmatter@theh8nter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Gotta admit, i didnt expect a deep story from Spooks.

Gosh dang dingleberries was i wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spookmatter@theh8nter   Spookmatter@theh8nter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 am

Boxxer wrote:
Gotta admit, i didnt expect a deep story from Spooks.

Gosh dang dingleberries was i wrong.
oh, it's deep. And it's dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spookmatter@theh8nter   Spookmatter@theh8nter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spookmatter@theh8nter
Page 1 of 1