The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Modqueen. and, stuff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vox
Admin
Vox

Le Modqueen. and, stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Le Modqueen. and, stuff.   Le Modqueen. and, stuff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Weellll i suppose its time i hopped in and did... something. Woop, so here it goes, whichever.
I'm not the best at describing or whatever so bare with me.

As most of you know by now, my name is Casey. I'll be turning 21 this August. I'm quite the small woman, coming in at 5'3 though i'm quite content with the height, even if SOME PEOPLE are freaking giants. You know who you are.

The name, 'modqueen' was created a few years ago when i joined up on the nexus forums, at that stage i did a -wee- bit of modding (literally nothing special) and had tonns of mods on oblivion. and that's how that came to be.
@dudethisisn'tfair? haaaaah. to be honest, CO wasn't playing ball and wouldn't accept any usernames. so i typed that in and, DING! it worked. so to spite it, i kept it. yep.

I Love many things, such as drawing, dancing, singing, writing, general fantasising; the list goes on.
sometimes, i have, a -really- short attention span and can get distracted quite easily.
That being said my memory is just gosh darn aweful, so if i forget things, please don't be offended and take it the wrong way like i'm uninterested, i'm just generally forgetful. I also tend to zone out a bit so poke me if you think i'm drifting off or if i missed something.

Lets seeee.. what else. On the personality side i can be incredibly stubborn, and somewhat curt or blunt.
I'm not a fan of crowds. period. you will likely never find me enjoying myself at a party full of people, yeay introversion!

so that's it for now i suppose; OH WAIT! no! one more thing. i'm a total, and utter, alt junky. have tons of different characters and tend to make new ones regularly, even if its just the design. i love to conceptualise that sort of thing.
Okay NOW i'm done.
Ta~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Modqueen. and, stuff.   Le Modqueen. and, stuff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:50 pm

I bet you didn't have as many mods in Oblivion, as I did in Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Vox
Admin
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Le Modqueen. and, stuff.   Le Modqueen. and, stuff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:57 pm

likely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Modqueen. and, stuff.   Le Modqueen. and, stuff. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm

likely, yeah! 500 mods (not all activated) thanks to the Workshop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Modqueen. and, stuff.   Le Modqueen. and, stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Modqueen. and, stuff.
Page 1 of 1