The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vile's freedom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziel

Ziel

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:28 pm

He walked through the cavern with a hand in his chest. The walls were covered in frost and ice as well as the floors that made crunching noises under his small clawed feet. He could breathe here, so his mask rested in the pocket of his pants that were slightly too big for him still. Each breath coming out in a fine white mist. This was a dream and he knew it. He remembered not being able to sleep and going to the high place. He remembered looking out over the city before lying down and dozing off. This place wasn't real. So why didn't it feel like a dream. Why did every part of him feel like he was in a freezer right now?

A rumbling laugh brought Ryziel's attention back. Instinctively he clutched at the shard on his necklace he got from the Tsarina. Thus far it had kept away the nightmares. Yet another reason he felt that this was more than a dream.  Still walking through the cavern he eventually arrived at the end. The icy walls expanded on either side to form a large chamber like room. In the room scattered around the floor were the remains of a cage and in the very center stood a large creature. Its head resembled a demon, odd in shape with a burned black coloring for skin. Its red gazelle like horns decorated the top of his head and its long red teeth dripped what looked to be blood. Ziel couldn't see its body for it was shrouded in shadow; the only other thing the boy could make out was the massive hands and its long black claws. Its sunken black eyes were locked on the boy, the stare seeming to add to the chill of the room.

"You thought you could lock me away here forever boy?" Its voice was raspy and deep. A small growl at the end of a few of its words.

"This is a dream." Ziel said matter-of-factly “This is a dream and I don’t need you”

“You don’t need me? Funny, you needed me when you were alone in a small cage.” The creature eyed Ziel as if scanning the boy.

“That was a long time ago. I don’t need you now” Ziel stood up straight his tail swishing back and forth.
The creature however began to laugh, A deep, spectral laugh.

“I see….you think that band of mercenaries cares for you?” It asked eventually

“They do, they’re my family now.” Ziel said holding his ground despite the cold.
The creature laughed again.

“Your family? You’re more foolish than I thought boy. You don’t even know the meaning of the word family. Literally.”

“I know now, and I also have my Fa—“

“Your father and your brother? You mean two beings that didn’t even know you existed until recently? The ones who didn’t know you were busy rotting in a cell being probed every day?”

Ziel lowered his head with clenched fists, his claws biting into the palms of his hands.

“They…they would have come if they knew…” He protested.

“Hm…if you’re fool enough to believe that, than by all means do so.” The creature made its way towards Ziel, its footsteps heavy on the ice covered ground.

“And I suppose the only reason the Maelstrom looks after you isn’t because your death would be more trouble for them. You’re just a way for peace to be maintained boy. A burden is what you are. A burden that I can rid them of right this moment”

Ziel looked up channeling his Shadowfire in his fists. The power making them glow deep purple as he growled at the creature. This monster that had tormented his thoughts and dreams for so long.

“I’m not scared of you! This is a dream! None of it is real!”

The creature vanished before being directly in front of Ziel a second later slashing deep into his chest with its claws. The pain was unbearable as the force of the attack sent Ziel crashing into the wall. The bloody claw marks burned deep into the flesh of his chest.

“This is more than a dream dear boy” The creature walked over to the wall where Ziel landed before roughly picking the boy up by his neck.

“This is where we part. This is where I become my own entity instead of a prisoner in the mind of a creature that doesn’t even know who or what he truly is”

“Lemme go!” Ziel kicked frantically for freedom, feeling as if his windpipe would be crushed.

The creature laughed again tightening its grip before Ziel opened his mouth. Black fire spewed forth and sent the creature flying back into the opposite wall. The ice cracked with the impact and Ziel held his head in agony as he hit the ground. The creature was laughing still. On its feet it smashed the wall of ice with a large fist, breaking and cracking it, each blow causing more pain in the boys head.

“Your “family” won’t be able to protect you boy…not forever.” The creature said as a large hole of light gave way in the ice. A light so bright it was impossible to see past it.

“I will find you in the world outside. And I will devour you for the rest of my power. You and I are one no longer…until then suffer well Ryziel. I’m counting on you to make the hunt worth my while”

There was then a bright flash as the creature jumped through the white and Ziel felt nothing but burning. Moments later he was back at the high place. Looking down at his chest three bloody claw marks were still there. Sitting up he couldn't stop shivering …something was wrong. Even now…he could feel someone…something watching him.

Last edited by Ziel on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziel

Ziel

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Kinda my stab at Ziel having a personal nemesis. Still new at this so. Meh.
Back to top Go down

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Ziel wrote:
Kinda my stab at Ziel having a personal nemesis. Still new at this so. Meh.
Meh, it's nice.

Spookmatter's nemesis is more or less himself.
Back to top Go down
The Tsarina
Admin

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm in! Sounds awesome and we can proooooobably move on that plan between Ziel and the Morai as well. Tsarina and her people are bloody protective all around.
Back to top Go down
https://xthexmaelstromx.forumotion.com
Ziel

Ziel

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Second Encounter   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:09 am

The dream was different now. Now that that he knew the monster was no longer in him. Without his tail it was had to feel. Harder than it had been when he was first freed. He was walking on an island. It was a small island and unlike the surrounding area was untouched by snow. Ziel looked around, his teeth chattered a bit without his mask on but bring unable to feel the cold it didn't bother him. No. What bothered him was the heavy scent of blood. More so than the scent of Astenai. He appeared in a pool of blood and darkness in front of the boy. Body still shrouded in darkness, the monster turned its blazing eyes towards Ziel as the ghosts it used as minions surrounded them both. Ziel looked around before back at the monster.

"You can call me Vile boy. Make it easier on us both."

"Call yourself what you want." There was no anger in Ziel's voice. No anger, no fear...nothing. A flat tone.

"Oh? Seems your link to feeling had been severed. This won't due at all."
Vile walked around the boy slowly.

"I like to see the fear in my prey before I end them."

Ziel simply stared blankly at the creature.
Vile growled. Its long distorted teeth bared as it lunged at Ziel. However Vile stopped when it was directly in front of the Ziel. Face to face with the young Targuai. Putting clawed hand on Ziel's chest it pulled out the last of the celestial energy from the angel’s dagger into itself. Glowing a bit the creature chuckled as Ziel absently rubbed at his chest where he felt the monsters scars from the last time.

"The next time you see me boy will not be in a dream."

Vile moved away as the ghost disappeared.

"Until then enjoy my little gift."

"What gift?" Ziel tilted his head but otherwise kept his even and flat tone.

"You'll start to feel it later."
Vile opened a portal into the darkness and vanished inside.

"Oh and...give The Fallen King my regards as well as The First."

There was a bright flash before Ziel woke up in his bed. Biting back a whimper from his now stub of a tail he sat up. The shadows around him were stirring. Alerted by something. Even Ziel's markings were glowing as he looked out the penthouse window.

"...Vile was it...alright." he whispered before standing to take a shower.
   "I won't lose this game..."

For a second Ziel's eyes were completely black and smoke rose from his body.

"Won't lose..."

Last edited by Ziel on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boxxer

Boxxer

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:58 am

Hey dont look at me
DREAM CONSUMERS DIDNT CAUSE THIS AIGHT
WERE INNOCENT FO REALS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vile's freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile's freedom   Vile's freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vile's freedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Archives :: Plots-