The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hades_239

Hades_239

The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade Empty
PostSubject: The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade   The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 am

Hi all hades_239 here with a little about myself.

~I'm from the South East of England from a little town called Farnborough (which is the birthplace of British Aviation). Currently I'm studying Theatre, Television and Performance at Glyndwr University in North Wales in hopes of becoming an actor.~

~Although I'm a student, have have been in shows on stages such as Her Majesty's Theatre in the West End, a bit part in "Casualty" and looking at the auditioning for "The Book of Mormon" in the West End. I also do presenting on the occasional local radio station~

~20 years old and been RPing for the last 3 years on Champions~

~Scarlet Shade is actually my very first Character that I ever created and he has stuck with me, evolving the whole time~

~Elements of Scarlet are based on my own personality. For instance, his occasional intense mood swings, drinking brandy, wearing suits at any opportunity, his love of swing music~

~My love of Demon's and Demonology all comes from books and films~

And that's it really. See you In Game. Shade out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade   The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:53 pm

wow, edge
Back to top Go down
Hades_239

Hades_239

PostSubject: Re: The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade   The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Edge? I no understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade   The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:16 pm

because you're a casual >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade   The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man, The Myth, The face Behind Shade
Page 1 of 1