The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob Kanthwraith@frost3511

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Kanthwraith

Jacob Kanthwraith@frost3511 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Kanthwraith@frost3511   Jacob Kanthwraith@frost3511 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 am

For starters, a brief summary would be nice, but it wouldn't help. Starting with the story wouldn't make sense, so here. I'll provide a brief history of the Mechelven, my fully custom self-fabricated race.

The Mechelven, are a race of elves that have fully gone away from the belief that Elves rely on the Fae's magic to live, and that they need to use magic. They are what of the many different races of elves with that same thought, are composed of. While they don't necessarily like magic, they still use it for Technopathy and Technological magics and in the past in their foundings, made a deal with the Blood God, if they can have their own place of land in the Fae, they will give their lives to him when the time comes. Very few people from that meeting lived to the time that this came to pass. Their land was held in the Fae by the power of the blood god, and they lived on borrowed time.

Tens of thousands of years passed and their world became a marvel of modern and future engineering. Everything in this world was functional, the buildings had no non-functional parts, to conserve land use. The parks were maintained only because there were very few places in the city that weren't mechanical or revolutionized in general. The research of their land was highly valued, and in American Currency, their technological advances were priced at over $143 quadrillion USD. Many races sought to buy technology and it was sold, one of their most highly sold commodities, yet the prices were very low for what they could have sold them for.

Hundreds of thousands of years passed, and Jacob Pagarosh Kanthwraith and his twin brother were born. The Blood God himself was able to appear in this place because he created the land, and he told his father, "This child, will be my harbinger, and my vessel. When he turns 21, you must force him to use this mirror so I may live."

His father, outraged at this yelled at the blood god, "Why would I do that? I don't have any reason to oblige you!" The god glared, "Because he is not your son, I had put my own seed into the womb." The room was quiet, and his father just stared blankly and nodded, his pitch black face a light grey. "I... see.. I will.."

Twenty one years later, the world started to collapse around the Mechelven, they dared not understand why this was happening, but then the blood rained from the sky. And they knew that it was time, the portals to other worlds openned, and quite a few fled to the Earth portal. As Pagarosh and Jake went to the portal, a flash of red lightning hit Jake; and he fell down. His father looked down at him and grabbed him, holding him tightly and finding out that Jake's neck had been bitten, and all his blood had been drained from him. Jake was pale as a ghost, and in another flash of lightning that hit him, blood flowed back into Jake's veins. Jake's eyes opened slowly, and instead of turqouise blue eyes; they were now blood-red. Jake screamed loudly, all of his teeth straightening and sharpening all at once, into fangs; blood streaming out of his mouth from the sudden movement and the massive amount of changes happening in his body and also in his mouth. His father carried him through the portal and cried, shortly after the portal just seemed to... shut down..
Back to top Go down

Jacob Kanthwraith@frost3511
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Welcome to the Madhouse... :: Characters-
Jump to: