The Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Player behind Ziel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziel

Ziel

The Player behind Ziel Empty
PostSubject: The Player behind Ziel   The Player behind Ziel I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:51 pm

I have an OOC self?
I don’t believe yew…. Okay well here it goes

-I am currently a student as FSU in Tallahassee though I am moving back to Miami mid-summer

-I am actually new to the RP scene. Though I have been writing novels in my spare time for…ever it feels like. I always have a story in my mind so discovering RPing has been a big thing for me.

-My current project can be found here http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Rynamir/1370122/

-I have Skype for anyone that wants to PM me just because.

-My Skype and Steam name is Rynamir as well as almost anything else I’m on.

-The name Rynamir comes from my very first character, on my very first MMO, when I first discovered online gaming. Which would be my Burning Crusade World of Warcraft Blood Elf Hunter way back when.

-I love anime my favorite series is Wolf’s Rain with Gundam Wing being a close second. Though ive seen quite a few. Abridged Series as well. Hellsing abridged FTW.

-My favorite video games would be anything in the Shin Megami Tensei Series.

-My favorite color is Black and any color that looks good with it which you can tell from Ziel’s clothes.

-If I have a fear it would be lightning due to the constant hurricanes that seem to go “OH! FLORIDA!”

That’s about the outline of the psychotic mass that makes up the entity that is me.
Back to top Go down

The Player behind Ziel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Maelstrom :: Welcome to the Madhouse... :: Personals-
Jump to: